[OCLUG-devel] ICFP Contest 2004

Stephen Crane scrane at cornerkitchenpeddler.com
Mon Jun 7 10:14:14 PDT 2004

Hi all -

A while back there was a message on the main oclug list about the ICFP contest
(http://www.cis.upenn.edu/group/proj/plclub/contest/)
Well I attempted to enter (ran out of time, though). Attached is my simulator.
It reads in a world file and two ant finite-state-machine files, runs them,
and dumps the board for each round to STDOUT (I would suggest using a >
pipe).

Wanted to know what you thought of my code. This is the first big project I've
ever done in C++. I just started learning C++ exactly one week ago (last
monday), so my code probably isn't the best.

Thanks,
Stephen