[OCLUG-devel] Conditionally Included Sections in HTML Doc

Doug Jolley ddjolley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:48:01 PDT 2005

> I'm guessing you mean PHP. ;-)

Yes.  I seem to have a propensity for making that mistake.

Anyway, thanks for the input.  I finally went with a JS solution.  I
know, that left me spending a couple of hours typing in
'document.write' and
adding backslashes in front of quotes.  But, it kept me from having to
install an interpreter which probably wouldn't be needed for anything
else.  It's all a trade off.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't
missing something.  Thanks again for the input.

      ... doug