[OCLUG-devel] Appropriate List Topics

Morgan Simpson msimpson at braysimpson.com
Thu Jul 21 08:53:04 PDT 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 8:01 AM, Doug Jolley wrote:

> I know this list is heavily into C.  That's why I joined it.  However,
> I have been struggling for about a day with a Javascript issue that I
> can't seem to get resolved.  I was wondering if it would be horribly
> inappropriate for me to post it here.  Thanks.

As I recall, we created this list to get the programming questions off
of the general list. I don't think there was ever any intention of
limiting the discussion to C. We get a number of C questions as we have
several members in various stages of learning the language.

As for Javascript, I don't know how much expertise is available. (I'm
certainly no expert!) Why not ask away and see what happens.

Best regards,

Morgan Simpson
Bray, Simpson & Associates, Inc.

(714) 390 5040 (voice)