[OCLUG-devel] malloc() woes

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Sun May 29 13:31:15 PDT 2005

Christopher Smith wrote:

> Okay, so first thing is that I'm betting your "more_memory" function
> is not returning char*. Without seeing it's definition though, it's
> hard to be sure.

It should be.  I probably should have posted it though.  Here's the
prototype:

char * more_memory(char *buffer);

You pass the function the old pointer and it returns a new pointer.

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free
state, THE RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE
INFRINGED." --United States Constitution, Second Ammendment