[OCLUG-devel] ICFP Programming Contest

Stephen Crane scrane at cornerkitchenpeddler.com
Mon Jul 17 22:24:10 PDT 2006

Just thought I'd let you guys know about a programming contest this weekend:
http://icfpcontest.org/
I ran across it several years ago on this very list, and it's a great
experience. They give you 72 hours to complete a program that does what is
specified in the challenge (usually some sort of a game). From the homepage:

The ICFP Programming Contest is a competition held the weekend of July 21–24,
2006. It is associated with the International Conference on Functional
Programming. Anyone may enter. Teams may participate from any location and
use any programming language. Please see the rules and FAQ for more
information.

Thought you all might like to take a look at this.

- Stephen Crane