[OCLUG-devel] Javascript - Adding hidden objects

Doug Jolley ddjolley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:49:21 PST 2007

I have an  html form that, among other things, will have some hidden
fields.  However, the number of hidden fields, their names, and their
corresponding values can only be determined at run time.  So, I think
what I need to do is to figure out how to use JavaScript to create the
desired instances of the hidden class on the fly and then once the
instances are created how to add them to the elements array of my
form.

Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks for any input.

      ... doug