[OCLUG-devel] undiff?

Dan Stromberg strombrg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:38:34 PDT 2010

Years ago, I saw a tool that sounded useful, but I never had a use for it -
until now.

The tool was called "undiff" or something.  It would take two .c files and
combine them using the output from diff or similar, with a bunch of #ifdef's
to distinguish the two behaviors of the two (presumably related) files.

What I really want now is something that would do the same for python,
though i imagine if I can find that tool for C I could sed the #ifdef's to
something that'll make CPython happy.

Does anyone know where I might find such a tool?

I checked Google and a comp.sources.unix archive, but neither turned up what
I'm seeking.

TIA.

--
Dan Stromberg