[OCLUG-recycle] Looking for obsolete PC/network equipment

jose jose at annetta.com
Tue Oct 25 20:03:01 PDT 2005

Greetings Party People!

If you are interested in donating any excess/obsolete PC/network equipment,
please email me off-list.

The Canyon High School Computer Club is looking to build a network out of
computers and/or out of spare components.  I, personally, will be donating
spare components, enough to build a couple of computers, but more are needed.

The work is being performed strictly by club members (ie high school
students) with guidance from a knowledgeable adult advisor.  This is being
done for the purpose of learning how to work on, assemble, and test
computers and networks.

The general direction of the club is to assemble the computers, install an
operating system and attach them to a network, etc.; a natural selection
would be a free Linux distribution, and other FLOSS.

Thank you, we appreciate your support.

jose at annetta.com