[OCLUG-recycle] Equipment Garage Sale

Jose jose at annetta.com
Fri Jun 23 20:29:33 PDT 2006

Hello...

Trying to clear out my garage for better use, I have some computers and
monitors I want to get rid of.  Nothing older that Pentium I, probably 75
or 90 Mhz - Nothing newer that Pentium III ~800.  The monitors range from a
13" to ~19", all CRT.

I doubt I can get rid of everything, but the price is right  - $5 and
up.  I may bring out components like memory, motherboards, peripheral cards
and such, but that doesn't free up space (which is the goal).

If interested, come by about 9:00AM - I should be up by then.  The house is
where the 91fwy and the 55fwy meet.  Major cross-streets are Tustin and
Riverdale.

4204 E. Addington Dr., in Anaheim.  I hope there is some interest.

Thanks,

Jose