[OCLUG-recycle] Hardware Blow-out

Jose jose at annetta.com
Sun Jun 8 13:06:58 PDT 2008

There is no cost involved, but it you want to donate any amount, it would
be appreciated and I will make sure is goes to a worthy organization
(Canyon High School Anime Club, for instance).I have the following
equipment available:

HP AdvanceStack Switch 200, HP J3125A

Esoft Instagate EX2 Internet appliance
http://www.esoft.com/service/EX2/InstaGate_EX2_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf

ExtendNet IAS (Internet Access Server)

ExtendNet 4000 Internet Appliance for Small Businesses

HP Kayak XU800 Workstation, Xeon PIII 800, 1GB RAM, high end graphics card

HP C2987A CD-ROM Network Ready Tower, 7 slots, has 30GB scsi drives
http://www.recycledgoods.com/zoom.aspx?productID=23101

HP NetServer LH4 - Dual PII Xeon 400 MHz System Drive +78GB SCSI,, RAID
Controller, W2K, on Casters

Generic Server, PI at best, but it has every type of drive of that era.  So
if you want to convert media form one to another, this would be a great
machine.
*Antec Full Tower Case with RPT-600 power supply 300 + 300
*Internal ZIP-100
*Internal Jetstore 6000 Tape Drive
*Internal HP 7500 series CD-writer plus
*Internal 5-1/4 Floppy Drive