[OCLUG-devel] determining the size of data types

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Sat Jun 19 17:33:48 PDT 2004

Hey everyone.  I was wondering what I could do to determine the size of
certain data types on my architecture.  For example, I want to be able
to determine how many bytes are assigned to unsigned short integers as
well as what the numerical range is.  Is there some simple code that I
can write to test this?  I actually don't really need to know at this
point how many bytes are assigned to each, but I do need to be able to
know the numerical range of any given type.  Thanks in advance.

James
--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"There are no uninteresting things; only uninterested people." --G.K.
Chesterton