[OCLUG-devel] mod_dav customization

Hugo Samayoa hugo at teknofx.com
Tue Aug 9 14:08:10 PDT 2005

Morgan,
    I have a DAV implementation already in production with backend
authentication to mysql. We have Windows, Linux, Mac OS 9 and OS X
clients using it. Right now I'm just customizing the modules to do image
capture on movies uploaded and thumbnail creation for those images and
other images file uploaded. Our webapp will take of that as well but
since we allow webdav connections to the app i need to customize this
work. All of it is backed by a GFS filesystem. So yeah if you have any
question of the implementation send me an email off list.

-Hugo