[OCLUG] Re: [OCLUG-devel] Lexicographically Sorted

Chris Berry chris_berry-list-oclug-devel at jm-associates.com
Thu May 26 14:28:04 PDT 2005

Ok, thanks alot, that makes of some the other stuff I read online about
unicode and such as well.  Sorry about the cross-post, had a little
address book snafu, but I've reconfigured and it shouldn't happen now.

Chris Berry
chris_berry at jm-associates.com
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
be done at all." --Peter Drucker