[OCLUG-devel] I need a consultant for a php compile

list3 at truswan.com list3 at truswan.com
Wed May 9 07:04:29 PDT 2007

I need a special compile of php and I'm inexperienced enough that I would
like an old hand at this to do it. I need a stand-alone instance of php
for command line use only. The object should have a different name from
the php instances already on a production machine to insure against
interference. The main reason for the compile is that it will run a
listener for socket connections which will include some encrypted fields.
Thus it needs to be with sockets and encryption (for 3DES symmetrical) but
without any Apache possibilities. And thus the usual make-install won't do
unless it is altered not to install under the usual name in the usual
location.

Will pay for somebodies time, of course. Will provide access for the
duration in a VPN.

Reply to email would be nice.

Tx,
Paul W