[OCLUG-devel] CSS - Relative Positioning

Eric Grun gremlinz273 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 03:51:21 PDT 2007

The <P> tag is causing your problems, it places a line break before the
opening <p> tag. Remove it, and the page should display as you intended.

Note, some browsers will place a break before and after the <div> element.
Consider using a <table> tag instead, this should give you a more consistent
appearance across browsers.

Like so:

<head>
  <title>Test 1</title>
</head>
height: 50px; padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0;">

-Eric A. Grun